Seriously, if you're bored of yet another beach/starfish picture skip ahead. I certainly am. But here it is anyways. We checked out a new place called Larabee State Park. I rate it pretty high up there as long as you go when the tide is low. We found a ton of critters and it was more starfish than I've ever seen in one place. Luckily my kids don't get sick of it.
Sophia finally isn't scared of crabs. After like the millionth time of being around them. She kept catching them and played with them forever.
Lots of starfish. Kevin found a sea slug, eels, fish, crabs, a hairy crab, and even wrestled a muscle out of the ground by pulling it's tubey thing. Jordyn was in heaven.Freaky starfish
The beach wasn't ideal. It was very rocky. My kids didn't seem to mind though. I had a great time lounging. It was a rare sunny March day. Almost seems like a dream since it's been nothing but rain since.
On the way home we stopped by the tulip festival to see how things were getting along. No tulips yet but they did have the daffodils out in full bloom. The pictures don't do it justice. It is so pretty. If it ever stops raining I'm sure you'll see tulip pictures soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment