I haven't blogged since Christmas. January and February are a little slower than I love but I've managed to get a few things in. Just didn't take a ton of pictures.
My Sis Jamie came and stayed for a long weekend. We somehow managed to have sun just about the whole time she was here. We went and saw the Locks, Deception Pass, the Ferris Wheel and a Duck Tour. It was a blast.
The Girls at Deception Pass. It never gets old.Sophia started dance and absolutely loves it!
My dad and Crystal came to visit, which turned out to be a very very fun week. We decided to take it pretty easy. Late mornings, short outings, no cooking, and lots of spoiling. That's my type of week. Add a little card playing and some Downton Abby and it doesn't get much better.
The Ferris Wheel with my babies plus Pikes Market. It's the most fun going with Crystal and my dad because they want to try everything. We ended up with a ton of produce, nuts, dried apples, donuts, cookies, bagels, and these really cute clay flowers.
I didn't learn from the roller skating and took the fam iceskating. To my defense I had already bought the groupon before we went roller skating and didn't want to waste it. We made it around a couple times and went home. Woops. Maybe in a few more years.







No comments:
Post a Comment