Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fountain Green

Randy and Shan invited us to go down to Fountain Green for a night to hang out. We had some great weather and some bad weather, and we left a little damaged but it was a great get away and just what I needed.

We went out to Shan's property and did a little 4-wheeling. Sophia loved it 2 weeks ago and then hated it this day. But by the end of the day she was laughing and saying wee when I would take her. Though I could only got about 1 mile an hour.
Jordyn trying out Tanner's bike that he got for his birthday. She really liked it as long as dad rode on the back. Prego Shan in the back. He he.
The little ones hanging out. I took about 20 pictures and this was the best I could do. Stinkers.
So injury number one I wish I could say occurred doing something really cool. But really I had one handle on the clutch and was trying to pick up Jordyn to give her a ride with the other hand and tweaked my wrist. I could hardly move it for 2 days and I still can't do a lot with it but it is recovering. Not sure what I did.
This is the not so liking it part.
We did a lot of hanging out while the boys did their thing (riding and hunting). The kids are having a little girl time.
We also got our eggs decorated


Thanks Guys for the fun weekend! Oh, and injury #2 you might ask; Kevin and Randy wrestling and Kevin's chest popped. Not sure if it's a cracked rib, a hurt sternum or what. But he's having a hard time breathing and he says it hurts all the way back to his shoulder blade. I guess it's the price you pay for whipping someone with a towel:) I sure get a good laugh whenever he tries to move.

No comments: