So I keep saying I'm going to cut back on holiday's but I just can't seem to. I have a problem. The leprechaun decided to play some tricks in our house and it slightly backfired on me. He left some shamrocks and green balloons in Jordyn's room when she woke up. She needed to pee before I was up and ran to the toilet only to discover it was green and didn't know what to do. Hence the trail of pee all the way to my bathroom. I couldn't get mad since it was my fault. After the mopping Jordyn I took Jor back to show and explain the green toilet and she thought it was so cool. As soon as Soph woke up she had to drag her in and show her.
The leprechaun left his footprints and some fun things with a note. He also turned our milk green, which Jor was more than happy to drink. I was surprised.
Yummy Yummy!
We also had a really fun green dinner and then it was off to bed for the girls and time for Jaim and I to play!
2 comments:
What a fun mom you are Amy.
don't cut back on holidays! I think it's so fun what you do.
Post a Comment