Ok, so here's the run down. Thursday Jor missed gymnastics because she had a fever and threw up. She was 100% better the next day. Not sure what that was about but the same thing happened on the way to Yellowstone. So Friday we went to Kevin's work party which is pictured below. Then Friday night was the ward party. Saturday we did some trick-or-treating, followed by a party at Kev's parents on Sunday. It was a fun weekend but so exhausting. Glad for it to be over.
This is the girls right before we left. It was pouring rain up til this point. It sprinkled almost the whole time we were out.Jordyn had a lot of fun knocking on doors and kept running from door to door. Unfortunately due to rain and speed she fell after the first street and just kept crying that she wanted to go home. I was bummed because I live through my child and really wanted to do some more trick-or-treating. I tried to tell her to toughen up but she wasn't giving in. Oh well.
Sophia came along for the ride. It was cold and wet but she somehow managed to look half asleep. Notice her clinging to the m n m's? A house gave her that and I couldn't ever get her to let go. She's still holding them today.
Sunday was a lot of fun. After church that is. he he. We had sloppy joes and donuts at Donna and Glen's. Kevin and I made some homeade rootbeer which was so yummy. It was warm enough (not really) to sit out by the fire so there was a lot of that going on. All in all a good halloween. I crammed way to much in though, so lesson learned. I'm sure it won't be learned come October 1st 2011 when I'm excited again. Oh well!



3 comments:
most holidays are for the parents anyway and not for the kids. We all live through our kids I guess. I love all your pumpkins. Good job.
I LOVE RAINBOW BRIGHT!!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this past month! Your girls are soo cute!!
Post a Comment