Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sophia's First Birthday Party

I threw Sophia a party she could never forget this year. Until the day after. I'm sure it's all ready left her memory. But at least her mother will remember it right? It was a bit extreme but any excuse for a party!

Angela (my sis in law) and Donna made this sign for me. Thanks for all the work! It turned out really cute. I decided to do a rainbow party theme.
The decorated table. We had lots of good food. Pork loin, tri-tip, fresh corn on the cob, rolls, and fruit. I had mini cupcakes and an ice cream bar. (We have a ton of leftover candy and ice cream so I think a second ice cream party is in order) It all ended up being a lot of work and to make things easier Kevin got called into Jury Duty that day. I called Shan desperate and she helped bail me out.
The birthday girl with her grandma. She's all about rainbow!
The kiddo's with their party favors.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: