Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sand Creations

For those who know Kevin he cannot sit still on the beach, so he got a little crafty. I think he did a pretty good job.


Yes, he built a chair too.
Kevin started to build something in the sand and we couldn't figure out what he was doing. Finally it started to resemble my dad's head. Only Kevin. Crystal came over to give it an artistic touch. My dad wasn't too thrilled but he did pose for his new wife so she could sculpt him.

he he
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diane Wright said...

Amy, I loved all the pictures and it was fun to see all the fun times. I have to say my favorite is the little mermaid. Kevin did a great job. The sculp of Gary is not too bad either. It was great stuff seeing all your family at the wedding. I will always love your family.

Randy and Shandra said...

I gotta say...that one of your dad looks just like him! :) Only kevin...