Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo Shoot

So I went to Target to get some pictures of the girls taken because I had a coupon that made it $3.99 for a sheet plus a free 8x10. Anyways, I chose to go by myself and have both girls done. It was a disaster. Sophia screamed the whole time and I got one medium picture at best. Jordyn I got a few good ones but it was so hard to get her to cooperate. Then she tantrumed the whole time we were trying to get Sophia done and the whole time I was trying to choose pictures. It sucked really bad. I ended up chosing one of Sophia and a couple of Jordyn but would not have bought them except they were so cheap. Jordyn looked so cute that day I took some of my own pictures. This is why I'm not a photographer.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle Butler said...

I LOVE the boots and want some for myself!!!!