Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Bad Baby Timing
So next time I go to have a baby I need to remember to avoid harvest time. I have not had a chance to rest because it seems like every free moment is spent canning or making something. So far this year we have pickeled cucumbers about once a week, we have done a couple batches of pickeled beets, we pickeled assorted vegi's, canned maranara sauce, made several batches of fresh salsa, pepper jelly, strawbery jam, peach jelly, beans, prepared and froze peas, and countless number of anneheim (sp?) green, and jalepeno peppers. Next is going to be canned salsa since we have more tomatoes than we could ever need. Our peppers are still growing like crazy too so I will have to figure that out. Our raspberry plant has also been doing great so I made a couple batches of ice cream and Jordyn has been eating them like crazy. So busy, busy around here. So much for taking it easy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW, What a domestic goddess you have become. Marty would be so proud of you. I'm proud of you. You must have a wonderful garden.
...I want to have a baby during this season, so I have an excuse NOT to can....
Post a Comment