Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love this place

Sea Ranch photos


We went for a sunset walk the first night we got there. I just love how pretty it is. This is our 1 out of 2 days of sun that we got. Not too many sunsets this week with all the fog. But being prego I must say I enjoyed the cool.

Playing on the beach. Notice the fog.
A couple hours later and it is a beautiful day. I love Kevin at the beach because he gets bored sitting which means that a lot of the time he is entertaining the children. The best part was when he made a lasso out of sea weed and started to chase everyone around lassoing (sp?) them. He even managed to get Jamies dog a few times. Unfortunately he also made a couple kids cry including mine. But it wouldn't be Kevin until he makes a baby cry right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: