Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a baby......

GIRL! We are so excited to find out that we are having a girl. At least I'm excited. Kevin didn't care either way as long as he gets a boy eventually. We did the ultrasound today and everything looked great. This time was a lot better because the lab person actually talked through it with us the whole time instead of with Kaiser when we thought our baby must have a million problems because she wouldn't say anything. So if I have my way we will have little Sophia Nicole Losee. Kevin isn't sold but I told him I'm signing the birth certificate. So no comments about not liking the name!

7 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Love the name! Congratualtions!

amber said...

I've been waiting and checking to see when this news would come. Congrats! I'm glad that everything is going perfectly and that Jordan will have a little sister.

The Close's Place said...

I think that name is so cute. I can't believe that she'll be here just around the corner.

Imagination Station Preschool said...

Are you serious, you have a name already? I swear, the birth certificate lady was like come on lady.... I could not decide! That is awesome - another sweet girl. I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Even though I already talked to you. I am excited that we are having girls together. They can be like us growing up. That is awesome you already have a name. I honestly think I will be in the hospital with a list of names and decide when we are are there. I don't know what our problem is.

Amanda said...

Congrats! I love the name. When are you due?

Diane Wright said...

I am so happy for you. Another girl, great!!! Will Tank be your only boy?? How is Tank anyway. I never see pictures of him in your blog. Put one in there for me. I miss him. BTW, when is Sophia due?