Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years fun

So I was talking to Jamie about how I should stay an extra week and send Kevin home with the car. I was just kidding at the time. About an hour later she calls me up and tells me she looked up plane tickets for me. She said if I stayed she would stay. I actually had such a fun week. Jordyn was a little of a pain with Andrew, Leah, and Tigger (dog), but it was totally worth it.

We did a lot of movies, and a lot of eating. The highlight of the week was News Years Eve. We had a ton of food and turned up the tunes for dancing. The kids had a lot of fun dancing with us and Jordyn would copy every move. But when the video camera came out Stacy was the best of us all. She has some serious "nice moves."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy is awesome. Thank you SO much for not getting my dancing on video! That was a blast!