Saturday, February 23, 2008

Series 7

I just wanted to say congrats to Kevin who passed his series 7 yesterday with an 85%. The average pass rate was 66% and the average score was 72% so he did an awesome job. I wish I could say this was the end of it but he has the 63 coming up this next Friday. One more week of studying!

4 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Great Job Kevin!!!
Hopefully this Friday's will be no sweat.

Way to endure Amy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kevin! I knew you could do it. I miss you guys. Don't you won't to come down here and hang out. We could play slimer game all night.

Diane Wright said...

Hi Amy,

just checked your blog and saw your very nice house. Where are you living. Are you in Ogden. Marty and Mindy are coming this weekend for a visit and to get out of the snow for a couple of days. Jordyn has really grown and she is so cute. Congrats Keven

Nelson Newz said...

Hooray for Kev!
Amy, where do you get your background's from... they are so cute?