Ok, so I know a lot of you are asking about house pictures and I am working on it. I just want to wait until the house isn't covered in boxes. We are making very good progress and had a good head start thanks to mine and Kevin's dads. I must say I really like my house until I step out the front porch and remember where I am. Nothing against Utah but I'm already homesick. I miss not having to layer up and of course everyone I left back home. So as soon as things are less chaotic around here I will get some pictures posted.
3 comments:
this sounds oddly familiar. i seem to recall someone being in the dumps about moving to sacramento. if i recall correctly, a certain, very wise friend made a very wise prediction that one day, she'd be in the dumps about moving away from sacramento.
now excuse me while i test my newfound predictive powers in vegas...
Hey will you send me the link so I too can have a pretty background.
We want to see your new place - call us when you feel like having company!
Post a Comment