way to go jordyn! that is darn cute! i'm torn between wanting parker to walk and wanting him to continue waddling around on all fours. kids grow up so darn fast, sigh!
Amy, Love your pictures. Jordyn has grown so much and she looks like a Close from what I can tell. I spent far too much work time looking at all your pictures, so gotta get to work. I'll check back from time to time.
4 comments:
way to go jordyn! that is darn cute! i'm torn between wanting parker to walk and wanting him to continue waddling around on all fours. kids grow up so darn fast, sigh!
That's so awesome!!
Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what I mean.
Amy,
Love your pictures. Jordyn has grown so much and she looks like a Close from what I can tell. I spent far too much work time looking at all your pictures, so gotta get to work. I'll check back from time to time.
Diane
Hooray Jordan - and Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hey Amy, when are you moving out here?
Britni
Post a Comment