Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The first year is over



This is the family at the cemetary on what would have been my mom's 62nd birthday. We had a really great weekend when Jason and Jamie came to visit and we were able to celebrate my mom's memory. Or maybe just laugh at it!






Here is Jordyn enjoying anything she can get her hands on. I know she would have loved her grandma and I'm anxious for her to learn all about her.







Here we are enjoying apple hill and every possible item of food we could get our hands on. As Jason and I were singing, "apple donuts, apple shakes, and apple fritters, apple pies...." We were trying to be like Johnny Apple Seed.

1 comment:

The Close's Place said...

If you big the pic of you and Jas, you guys look so much alike. I don't think I ever realized that before. Will you email me that pic?